Please join us for our October lunch meeting!
Melinda incorporates real life relatable leadership stories along with practical tips on how to change overall team performance to increase sales results, motivation and satisfaction.
- Learning to recognize your own strengths and weaknesses so you can change not only your team but strengthen your own skills.
- Are you a Boss or a Leader? There is quite a difference and it’s important to recognize how you lead and how that affects your team.
- What do they think of you? What do you want them to think of you?
- What do you visualize from your team? If you don’t have a vision and move towards that daily nothing changes- your business, your team or even yourself.
Stories and tips derived from the following topics:
- The Art of Apologizing/ It’s ok to be humble
- Communication and clear direction- where are you headed and how can they be a part?
- Learning about your team- What is Their Why? What are their goals/job and life priorities?
- Not assuming but asking. Ask the tough questions/ have conversations in person.
- Celebration! Celebrate those wins along the way!
Meet your presenter:
Like you, leadership expert and speaker, Melinda Van Fleet believes in people and truly wants to help others be the best they can be. In her over 25 years corporate, real life, sleeves rolled up, business building experience she has worked at finding solutions and building relationships.
Unlike many other speakers- Melinda really incorporates tactical tips and her authentic stories that help transform her audience and clients. Her positive, high energy, “No BS/Let’s Not Waste Time” style achieves results fast.
Melinda has been called Relatable, Inspiring and Insightful. Her approach is fresh and infused with the latest tips based on her own insatiable need for self development. She openly shares so others can quickly benefit and put life changing strategies into action.
Fun Fact! Melinda secretly wished to find a husband who had a hobby because all she did was work. A few short years after tying the knot, she worked with her husband to realize his passion and build his own dream career. He now has a successful business as a charter boat captain - Good Karma Sportfishing.
Cost for Students: $15
Cost for Members: $21
Cost for Non-Members/Guests: $25
Walk-In/Pay at the Door: $25
Please RSVP by Monday, October 7, 2019.
No shows will be billed.